showcase example code: bachelors_degrees_by_gender.py Inbox x

showcase example code: bachelors_degrees_by_gender.py Inbox x

Chris Barnes
Good morning-

I came across you data linked on Reddit this morning, and found it fascinating. I'm a high school history teacher, and "college" and "degrees" is very important and relevant to my classroom studies. Any chance you have any data similar to the one above...but only for men? Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

-Chris Barnes