scripting interaction

Benjamin Root-2
Hello again,

I am trying to figure out a regression in mplot3d code where the plot's ability to rotate and zoom are severely hindered.  I want to do some profiling comparisons, but I need identical runs to do this.  I know I probably could figure out how to properly simulate the motion of a mouse and button presses through the callback system, but I wanted to first see if anybody else has done anything like this.

Re: scripting interaction

Benjamin Root-2

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Benjamin Root <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello again,

I am trying to figure out a regression in mplot3d code where the plot's ability to rotate and zoom are severely hindered.  I want to do some profiling comparisons, but I need identical runs to do this.  I know I probably could figure out how to properly simulate the motion of a mouse and button presses through the callback system, but I wanted to first see if anybody else has done anything like this.

Solved.  I figured out how to use ldtp and use it to interact with an example script.  For future reference, I am attaching a script that demonstrates this usage.

I hope it helps someone in the future!  (Maybe we might even want to consider it as an option to turn on in our test suite for a full test system?).

testscript.py (1K) Download Attachment