quiver_matplotlib

bhaskar illa
Hello matplotlib team,
I really thank to matplotlib team for great plotting tools allows to us,last three years on words  engages with this.
I have small query regarding quiver plots.Here I think for generating direction/angles by using "np.degrees(np.arctan2(v,u))".
But i want to take direction/angles as a 0.5*np.degrees(np.arctan2(v,u))+90 .
Is it possible ???

Thank you so much and warm regards ...

Bhaskar illa,
Research scholar,
Seismology group,
CSIR-NGRI.

Re: quiver_matplotlib

bhaskar illa

On Sun, 3 Feb 2019 at 10:55, bhaskar illa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello matplotlib team,
I really thank to matplotlib team for great plotting tools allows to us,last three years on words  engages with this.
I have small query regarding quiver plots.Here I think for generating direction/angles by using "np.degrees(np.arctan2(v,u))".
But i want to take direction/angles as a 0.5*np.degrees(np.arctan2(v,u))+90 .
Is it possible ???

Thank you so much and warm regards ...

Bhaskar illa,
Research scholar,