prop_cycle has no effect on scatter

jni

prop_cycle has no effect on scatter

jni
Hi,

I'm trying to define a matplotlib style. I've set the color cycler correctly for `plot` calls, but all `scatter` calls result in blue dots. Is there a way to create a cycler for `scatter` calls? What's the recommended usage here?

Juan.

Re: prop_cycle has no effect on scatter

tcaswell
In <=1.5 scatter does not respect the color cycle, doing so will be one of the style changes in 2.0 (http://matplotlib.org/devdocs/users/dflt_style_changes.html#scatter)