program about guitar

Vincent Douce Mathoscope
hi
as i put this page on my new website, i just wanted to share it with you  :
the first link on the page is the result and the second link is the source code

Vincent
----
cours de maths postbac par visio

Re: program about guitar

Hannah
Very cool!
We have a section on our discourse specifically for sharing cool things - https://discourse.matplotlib.org/c/showcase/7

And could make a cool post for the matplotlib blog - matplotlib.org/matplotblog - if you're interested. :)