mulidimension data

diedro
Dear all Matplotlib Users,

I would like to plot a multidimensional plot. I have found this script: multidimension script
The scrip is the second one.

It works perfectly. However, I have a problem with the variable data. I usually with data in matrix format, but this one is in a strange format:

[[1.2065774590852414,
  0.8086503430142642,
  5.68386650687075,
  5.299424335893731,
  0.538429526339814],
 [1.3499594768827485,
  1.9507403089675424,
  5.67760737064995,

Is a sort of vector of vectors. As a consequence, I am not able to read mu output data in this format.
I usually read my data in the following way:

data = np.genfromtxt(fname, skip_header=1)

I would like to know how can I read my data in order to be able to use the script.

Thanks a lot to everyone

Diego

Re: mulidimension data

Benjamin Root
Diego,

It isn't really clear from your description what the problem is. Is the problem that the sub-vectors aren't all of equal lengths (i.e., a staggered array)? Or is it that it is transposed from what you'd expect?

Ben Root