mpl governance

During the sprints at SciPy Mike Droettboom and I started to adapt the Jupyter governance documents for matplotlib.

We are doing this in the open, and a pull request of the changes is at:

https://github.com/matplotlib/governance/pull/1

To be clear, this is a work in progress and is not final or in force.

We propose the mechanism for ratifying the these documents is to, after input from the community, have the current "matplotlib Executive Committee" (the signers of the FSA with NUMFocus) vote.

Tom

ps A very similar email was sent to the matplotlib-devel list on July 17

Re: mpl governance

Dipugee
How will this impact on the image processing aspects?

Dipu

Dipankar Ganguly
Consultant: Strategy/Technology/Commercialization
Bothell, WA
Cell: 408-203-8814
email: [hidden email]
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dipugee

On Jul 31, 2016, at 3:32 PM, Thomas Caswell <[hidden email]> wrote:

Folks,

During the sprints at SciPy Mike Droettboom and I started to adapt the Jupyter governance documents for matplotlib.

We are doing this in the open, and a pull request of the changes is at:

https://github.com/matplotlib/governance/pull/1

To be clear, this is a work in progress and is not final or in force.

We propose the mechanism for ratifying the these documents is to, after input from the community, have the current "matplotlib Executive Committee" (the signers of the FSA with NUMFocus) vote.

Tom

ps A very similar email was sent to the matplotlib-devel list on July 17

Re: mpl governance

rubyather
The post is looking great reviews to the readers. We are follow and collect more information and suggestion from online service.