missing dateutil

I just installed matplotlib-1.3.0.win32-py2.7.exe from
and I now get the old error:
   ImportError: matplotlib requires dateutil

Is this a policy change?  The installation instructions at
still say "Windows users only need the first two (python and numpy)
since the others are built into the matplotlib Windows installers
available for download at the download page.  Of course, that points to
where 1.3 is not yet available ...

Alan Isaac

Re: missing dateutil

Hi Alan,

How did you resolve problem with missing "dateutil"?
My observation is that this dateutil is not included to matplot since 1.3.0 version. I do not know why.

Marcin Malinowski