large pdf files

matplotlib - users mailing list
Hi, checking on sizes of pdf files I noticed that in my system currently
pdf output are at least 370k when similar plots previously were about 20k.

I tested with an old figure (I do not matplotlib version but was created
about May 2019) and the figure was 15409 bytes while the same figure
with matplotlib version 3.2.2 has a size of 429110 bytes.
I checked and this happens even plotting a few (ten) points with line,
everything using default values.

My user configuration file has not been modified but my system may have
changed.

I've found similar reports but regarding much older versions.

Any ideas?
        Regards, Juan