ToolManager

jni

ToolManager

jni
Hi,

I’m trying to add elements to the matplotlib toolbar *using the Qt5 backend*. I tried running this example code:

But unfortunately it fails when using Qt5 with the error

    fig.canvas.manager.toolmanager.add_tool('List', ListTools)
AttributeError: 'FigureManagerQT' object has no attribute ‘toolmanager'

Is toolmanager only available for GTK? Is there an equivalent way of achieving what the script is doing in other backends?

Thanks,

Juan.

jni