Re-sent Message for Help Eroors Tkinter Ubuntu

Re-sent Message for Help Eroors Tkinter Ubuntu

wbonnot@alice.it
Running my program for graphics and serial data I got a problem in dispalying the graph. The message screen in attached.

  Can anybody help me? Thanks a bunch in advance and happy new year!

Marco Calvani
Liceo Scientifico 'R. Donatelli'
via della Vittoria
Terni

errors.png (114K) Download Attachment

Re: Re-sent Message for Help Eroors Tkinter Ubuntu

Matthew Brett
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 10:40 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Running my program for graphics and serial data I got a problem in dispalying the graph. The message screen in attached.

  Can anybody help me? Thanks a bunch in advance and happy new year!

Unfortunately the screen shot doesn't include the last lines of the error message,  so it's difficult to guess what went wrong.  Can you run the program again, and copy / paste the full text of the exception instead?

Cheers,

Matthew