R: Re: 3D plot experiments

Andrea Gavana-2
Hi John,

>I will, but it's very much work in progress....
>There are
hardly any comments, but there are a few tests at the bottom
>of
mplot3d.

Very nice work, the script are working nice... mhm, I didn't
understand the problem about WXAgg, I just commented out the lines
involving self.toolbar.something, changed the default backend, and it's
working also with WXAgg. But probably I did not understood correctly
your email.

Thanks for the nice job.

Andrea.