Project to work on

KUSHAL BORKAR
Greetings all,
                      My name is Kushal Borkar. I'm from India and currently I'm pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communication. I have basic knowledge of C++ and Python. I would love to contribute to and learn from 'Matplotlib'. I have done a course on Digital Image Processing and worked on Matplotlib in this course.
                     So, I kindly request to suggest me a project in this field to work upon before the application starts.

With Regards,
Kushal Borkar.

Re: Project to work on

Eric Firing
Thank you for your expression of interest.  We welcome new contributors!
I don't have a specific project to suggest, and it would be difficult to
do so without more familiarity with your skills and interests.  Usually
people begin contributing to Matplotlib gradually, with smaller fixes
(documentation and/or code) and review of existing PRs.  We have
distressingly many open issues and PRs--have a look, see if some of them
match your interests and skills.  If you haven't already done so, check
out https://matplotlib.org/devel/index.html.

Eric