Problem with matplotlib

Nuria Gombao
Dear Matplotlib,

First of all I'm going to provide the information that you required.

Operating system: Windows
Matplotlib version: 2.0.0b4
Source of Matplotlib: Anaconda

My problem is that I am trying to plot a real simple problem, but I get an error (image 1) that says: "TypeError: unbound method __init__() must be called with Affine2DBase instance as first argument (got Affine2D instance instead)" . I'm going to attached you the simple program (example_plot.py), the document where it is supossed to be the problem (transforms.py) and the image from this error (image_1). I really don't know what to do.

Thanks for your help

image.png

Example_plot.py (458 bytes) Download Attachment
transforms.py (129K) Download Attachment