Problem with 0.85 package for ubuntu

Vinj Vinj
 Using the 0.85 package for ubuntu, I  get the following error when I run my application:

 ?
     from matplotlib.dates import  date2num, num2date, DateFormatter,  IndexDateFormatter
   File  "/home/jdhunter/debs/matplotlib/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/matplotlib/dates.py",  line 88, in ?
 ImportError: No module named  pytz

 Any  ideas?

 Thanks,

 VJ

Re: Problem with 0.85 package for ubuntu

Charlie Moad
I guessing from that crazy path, you don't have pytz in your
PYTHONPATH anywhere.