Polygon Selector Demo

Tap, Frank

Dear all,

I try to run the Polygon Selector Demo (https://matplotlib.org/devdocs/gallery/widgets/polygon_selector_demo.html#sphx-glr-gallery-widgets-polygon-selector-demo-py)  but I get the following error:

ImportError: cannot import name PolygonSelector

I am using matplotlib 2.0.2. Can anybody please tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Regards,

Frank

dr. ir. Frank Tap | Software Engineer | Maritime Simulation & Software Group
MARIN | T +31 317 49 32 11 | [hidden email] | www.marin.nl

LinkedIn YouTube Twitter Facebook
MARIN news: ‘Hydrodynamics of Floating Offshore Structures’ course, Singapore & Houston

Re: Polygon Selector Demo

tcaswell
The devdocs are built against current master (not 2.0.x ).

That PolygonSelector was added very recently (https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/pull/8403 ), is currently only on the master branch, and will be included in the upcoming 2.1 release.

Tom

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 12:36 PM Tap, Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

I try to run the Polygon Selector Demo (https://matplotlib.org/devdocs/gallery/widgets/polygon_selector_demo.html#sphx-glr-gallery-widgets-polygon-selector-demo-py)  but I get the following error:

ImportError: cannot import name PolygonSelector

I am using matplotlib 2.0.2. Can anybody please tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Regards,

Frank

dr. ir. Frank Tap | Software Engineer | Maritime Simulation & Software Group
MARIN | T <a href="tel:+31%20317%20493%20211" value="+31317493211" target="_blank">+31 317 49 32 11 | [hidden email] | www.marin.nl

MARIN news: ‘Hydrodynamics of Floating Offshore Structures’ course, Singapore & Houston

image015328.PNG (402 bytes) Download Attachment
image25c33d.PNG (454 bytes) Download Attachment
image4098a9.PNG (454 bytes) Download Attachment
image371909.PNG (348 bytes) Download Attachment
image015328.PNG (402 bytes) Download Attachment