Need guidance

Rushikesh Padia

Hello guys,
I am new to open source, I know python basics and would like contribute to this project. I want to know how to start, If anyone is working on new-user friendly tag or is beginner who started contributing please reply and who is experienced please guide.
Thank you.

Re: Need guidance

Paul Hobson-2
Rushikesh,

Thanks for your intester in contributing to matplotlib. I recommend you read through the developer's docs to get up to speed with the basic git workflows and coding/documentation styles:

OurĀ  issues on github have a lot tags, and it can be a lot to wade through. I recommend starting with "Difficulty:Easy"

"good first issue":

and "new contributor friendly"

Hope to hear from you soon!
-paul