[Matplotlib-devel] v2.1 tagged

Just pushed the v2.1.0 tag.

There is still a bit of work to be done on docs.  Will do wider announcement once that is done and binaries are available.

Moved all of the un-closed issues to the 2.2 milestone.

Re: v2.1 tagged

Tune Kamae

Tom

Thank you for the email.

Through many rounds of trial-and-error I managed to do more than half of my immediate goal. If done, I will share with other devlopers.

Tune Kamae