Quantcast

[Matplotlib-devel] v2.0 release plans

We have heard remarkably little back about rc1 (which is either a very good or very bad sign).  I propose we do an rc2 this weekend and in addition to announcing to our lists (plus twitter) we also hit the pandas, jupyter, numpy, and scipy mailing lists.

I would target a final release the first week of Jan 2017.  Seems like a good way to start the new year :)

Thoughts?

Re: v2.0 release plans

Benjamin Root
That should be do-able. I have no objections.

Folks,