Quantcast

[Matplotlib-devel] v2.0 home stretch

We are getting very close to the end :)

The tableau color namespace needs to be merged.  I think 'tc' is the best of the options that were proposed (the full name is too long and too hard to spell).

There are 3 PR/issue pairs that I think are ready for final review (7779 / 7745 , 7780 / 7746, 7740 / 7704).

One path issue that we are having trouble reproducing (7715).  Can someone who uses a non-english locale by default take a look at that one?  This might be a python2 only bug as well.

One documentation issue (7661) that people may have been relying on the convenient but wrong behavior of imshow on non-linear axes.  Had hoped to get to this tonight, but did not :(

Two jupyter related issues (a failure of notebook that I can not reproduce and issues with the inline on retina which may be on the jupyter side)

I think tagging this coming weekend (2017-01-14 or 2017-01-15) is a distinct possibility.

Re: v2.0 home stretch

Matthew Brett
On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 5:53 AM, Thomas Caswell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> We are getting very close to the end :)
>
> https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/milestone/14
>
> The tableau color namespace needs to be merged.  I think 'tc' is the best of
> the options that were proposed (the full name is too long and too hard to
> spell).

'tc' - nice!

:)

Matthew