[Matplotlib-devel] triage rights for all contributors

[Matplotlib-devel] triage rights for all contributors

Discussed on todays call, github has added some additional access levels to orgs (see

I have created a new team "Contributors" and given it triage power of Matplotlib (https://github.com/orgs/matplotlib/teams/contributors).  If there are no protests, I will write a script to invite anyone who has a merged PR in the last 12 months and add them to that team.

Re: triage rights for all contributors

Ryan May-3
That seems generally reasonable to me.

Ryan

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 8:12 PM Thomas Caswell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Folks,

Discussed on todays call, github has added some additional access levels to orgs (see

I have created a new team "Contributors" and given it triage power of Matplotlib (https://github.com/orgs/matplotlib/teams/contributors).  If there are no protests, I will write a script to invite anyone who has a merged PR in the last 12 months and add them to that team.

Ryan May