[Matplotlib-devel] table and blume

swfiua@gmail.com
Following yesterday's call, I've put a version of blume on pypi:

The improved table is in the table.py module.

There are a couple of examples in the example folder.

If you are feeling brave, eggshow.py will randomly run python code in an examples sub-folder, hoping it is something like the matplotlib examples folder.

eggshow and magic are changing all the time at the moment as I try to figure out what belongs where.

Johnny

Re: table and blume

tcaswell
Thanks Johnny!

If you still have some time, could you also add it to the third-party package page in the docs?

Tom