[Matplotlib-devel] pydata 2017 events

Do we have any developers local-ish to any/all of these events?

PyData Amsterdam, hosted by Booking.com:  April 7-9 (CFP closes March 5)
PyData London, hosted by Bloomberg:  May 5-7 (CFP closed)
PyData Barcelona, hosted by ESADE:  May 19-21 (website coming soon!)
PyData Berlin:  June 30- July 2 (CFP closes April 23)
PyData Seattle, hosted by Microsoft:  July 5-7 (CFP now open!)
PyData Warsaw:  Oct. 19-20 (website coming soon!)
PyData San Luis, Argentina:  November 16-18 (website coming soon!)

numFOCUS would like to have representatives from the sponsored projects (of which we are one) at all of them.

Re: pydata 2017 events

Nelle Varoquaux

On 15 March 2017 at 16:28, Thomas Caswell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Folks,

Do we have any developers local-ish to any/all of these events?

PyData Amsterdam, hosted by Booking.com:  April 7-9 (CFP closes March 5)
PyData London, hosted by Bloomberg:  May 5-7 (CFP closed)
PyData Barcelona, hosted by ESADE:  May 19-21 (website coming soon!)
PyData Berlin:  June 30- July 2 (CFP closes April 23)
PyData Seattle, hosted by Microsoft:  July 5-7 (CFP now open!)
PyData Warsaw:  Oct. 19-20 (website coming soon!)
PyData San Luis, Argentina:  November 16-18 (website coming soon!)

numFOCUS would like to have representatives from the sponsored projects (of which we are one) at all of them.

I've had an offline conversation with Thomas to make sure I understood NumFocus' request, and if anyone is wondering, it is to have one of us (Matplotlib) present at each and every one of these conference and not a representative of one of the sponsored project present at each conference.