[Matplotlib-devel] practice talk

I am presenting at APS March meeting this year (https://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/MAR21/Session/L61.5) and will be doing a practice talk before the weekly dev meeting next week.  Please attend if you are interested and be prepared to provide feedback :)  It is a 30 minute talk.

Re: practice talk

Michael Waters

Hi All,

In 2015, I watched a talk on YouTube about the crazy idea of actually designing color maps for Matplotlib and I loved it!

Fast forward to this year and I am giving an APS March meeting workshop talk now how to use color quantitatively. It's probably a bit introductory for this group. If you are interested though, it's here: https://march.aps.org/program/t5-data-analysis-and-modern-visualization/

Cheers,

-Mike Waters

P. S. Thank you Nathaniel Smith and Stéfan van der Walt (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAoljeRJ3lU)

Folks,