[Matplotlib-devel] mpl_finance maintainer

[Matplotlib-devel] mpl_finance maintainer

Adam Watson
Hello,

Are you still looking for a mpl_finance maintainer? I don't know if I have the credentials you're looking for but I've used Python for about 4 years now and am using the mpl_finance package a lot in my current projects, so I'd love to take on the responsibility if you still need someone. My GitHub handle is a-watson, but it doesn't have much on it.

Thank you for your consideration!

Regards,
Adam Watson

Re: mpl_finance maintainer

Eric Firing
Adam,

Yes, we are still looking, so your interest is welcome news!  Thomas
Caswell might want to say something about desired activities--making
releases--that go beyond working with the code.

Based on your use of the package, do you have some improvements?  Bugs
that need to be fixed?

Eric

On 2018/04/16 4:08 AM, Adam Watson wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Are you still looking for a mpl_finance maintainer? I don't know if I
> have the credentials you're looking for but I've used Python for about 4
> years now and am using the mpl_finance package a lot in my current
> projects, so I'd love to take on the responsibility if you still need
> someone. My GitHub handle is a-watson, but it doesn't have much on it.
>
> Thank you for your consideration!
>
> Regards,
> Adam Watson

Re: mpl_finance maintainer

tcaswell
Adam,

I have added you to the mpl-finance team, you should have an email from github to accept.

Once you do see https://github.com/orgs/matplotlib/teams/mpl-finance for discussions on how to get the first release out the door!

Tom