[Matplotlib-devel] moving tutorial to matplotlib org

[Matplotlib-devel] moving tutorial to matplotlib org

Any protests to moving

into the Matplotlib org (and renaming 'interactive_tutorial')?

I have now presented a version of this 3 times and it seems well received.

Another option would be to move all of that content directly into the docs (but is obviously a lot more work!).

Re: moving tutorial to matplotlib org

Paul Ivanov-2
I'll protest loudly if you don't ;)

Go for it and do the easy thing first and move the repo.

(Also hi all, missed you, even those I don't know - trying to get back into the swing of things here)

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 1:58 PM, Thomas Caswell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ben Root has also presented this (sorry Ben!).

Tom

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 3:56 PM Thomas Caswell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Folks,

Any protests to moving

into the Matplotlib org (and renaming 'interactive_tutorial')?

I have now presented a version of this 3 times and it seems well received.

Another option would be to move all of that content directly into the docs (but is obviously a lot more work!).

                   _
                  / \