[Matplotlib-devel] matplotlib qt trading terminal; finance sample

[Matplotlib-devel] matplotlib qt trading terminal; finance sample

cerberus cerberus
Hello Lists,

I will park my matplotlib source code for a trading terminal written in python2/matplotlib/pyqt4 here
in case one needs reasonable good reference code about how to plot financial candlestick charts and
indicators with matplotlib and qt.
A sample of a combined orderbook for several crypto currency exchanges is included,
see attached screenshot.

Google Notice: Wavetrend Robot.

With Kind Regards,

Aktiophi

matplotlib-trade-terminal-qt.png (258K) Download Attachment
matplotlib-trade-terminal-qt.zip (924K) Download Attachment

Re: matplotlib qt trading terminal; finance sample

cerberus cerberus
Hello Lists,

Attached you find the new lightning fast latest version of the bitcoin
/ altcoin trading terminal that can be consulted
as a quite nice matplotlib charting example and how to embed matplotlib in QT4.
The current version supports python3 + matplotlib-3.0.3.
Features of the trading terminal: coins inside multiple tabs,
candlestick/heikin ashi, trending & oscillating indicators,
orderbook, active buy/sell, any missing feature will be added, feel
free to modify the source code.

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 11:18 PM cerberus cerberus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Lists,
>
> I will park my matplotlib source code for a trading terminal written in python2/matplotlib/pyqt4 here
> in case one needs reasonable good reference code about how to plot financial candlestick charts and
> indicators with matplotlib and qt.
> A sample of a combined orderbook for several crypto currency exchanges is included,
> see attached screenshot.
>
> Google Notice: Wavetrend Robot.
>
> With Kind Regards,
>
> Aktiophi

screenshot.png (320K) Download Attachment
wavetrend-rc1.zip (1M) Download Attachment

Re: matplotlib qt trading terminal; finance sample

Paul Hobson-2
This is pretty sketchy. Can we remove messages from the archives? If so, I nominate this for removal.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 3:44 PM UE MOVIES <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Lists,

Attached you find the new lightning fast latest version of the bitcoin
/ altcoin trading terminal that can be consulted
as a quite nice matplotlib charting example and how to embed matplotlib in QT4.
The current version supports python3 + matplotlib-3.0.3.
Features of the trading terminal: coins inside multiple tabs,
candlestick/heikin ashi, trending & oscillating indicators,
orderbook, active buy/sell, any missing feature will be added, feel
free to modify the source code.

Google Notice: Wavetrend Robot

With Kind Regards,

Aktiophi

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 11:18 PM cerberus cerberus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Lists,
>
> I will park my matplotlib source code for a trading terminal written in python2/matplotlib/pyqt4 here
> in case one needs reasonable good reference code about how to plot financial candlestick charts and
> indicators with matplotlib and qt.
> A sample of a combined orderbook for several crypto currency exchanges is included,
> see attached screenshot.
>
> Google Notice: Wavetrend Robot.
>
> With Kind Regards,
>
> Aktiophi

Re: matplotlib qt trading terminal; finance sample

cerberus cerberus
Hello Lists,

The trading terminal project is available here:

https://git.launchpad.net/~cerberuz/+git/wavetrend

including bugfixes and up-to-date code.

Thank you

(last E-Mail to this list)