[Matplotlib-devel] font_manger.findSystemFonts() broken on macOS in matplotlib 3.0

[Matplotlib-devel] font_manger.findSystemFonts() broken on macOS in matplotlib 3.0

Daniele Nicolodi
Hello,

font_manger.findSystemFonts() is broken on macOS in matplotlib 3.0
because the function OSXInstalledFonts() is broken. I was about to send
a patch but I see that the function is now deprecated. However, I think
it should be fixed in the 3.0.1 release. The patch is attached.

Cheers,
Dan

0001-Fix-font_manager.OSXInstalledFonts.patch (1K) Download Attachment

On 10-10-2018 19:57, Thomas Caswell wrote:
> Can you open a PR on github with that patch?  Agree that even though it
> is deprecated it should be fixed for 3.0.1.

https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/pull/12485

Dan