[Matplotlib-devel] devel list membership

[Matplotlib-devel] devel list membership

This is cross-posted with (private) github channels.

We need a reliable channel to communicate with every one who has a commit bit. Using github  likely works (and has the advantage of keeping it's self in sync!), however there does not seem to be a way to have it be public to the world.

To that end I propose that if you have commit rights you must also be a member of [hidden email].

Thoughts?