[Matplotlib-devel] current branches

As part of tagging the rc I created a v2.1.x branch.  Please direct bug fixes for 2.1 to that branch and remember to backport PRs again.

If someone has the bandwidth to do so, looking into getting jupyter's backport bot setup is probably a good idea.

Re: current branches

Ryan May-3
This is the bot in question:

Ryan

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 10:48 PM, Thomas Caswell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Folks,

As part of tagging the rc I created a v2.1.x branch.  Please direct bug fixes for 2.1 to that branch and remember to backport PRs again.

If someone has the bandwidth to do so, looking into getting jupyter's backport bot setup is probably a good idea.

Ryan May

Re: current branches

Matthias BUSSONNIER
Happy to give access to the repository and the heroku deployment to
anyone from Matplotlib dev that want it.

Right now the list of people that can trigger the bot is hardcoded
(just in case). And I've pushed a commit a few minutes ago that
should handle matplotlib branch names (prefixed with v).

So once someone from the core have enable the bot here:
https://github.com/apps/meeseeksdev, and the bot is restarted, you
should be able to start using it.