[Matplotlib-devel] Windows wheels for Python 3.7?

[Matplotlib-devel] Windows wheels for Python 3.7?

Matthew Brett
Hi,

What is the current procedure for generating Windows wheels?

As y'all probably know, Python 3.7 came out a few days ago, and we
really need to get a 3.7 wheel out ASAP to help other projects that
depend on Matplotlib.  I have done / am doing this for Linux / macOS -
but what should happen next to get wheels for Windows?

Cheers,

Matthew

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 10:18 PM, Thomas Caswell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Windows wheels are up (thanks to Christoph Gohlke).

Excellent - thanks Christoph.

Matthew