[Matplotlib-devel] Weekly dev meeting

Semi-regular reminder than we have weekly ~hour long dev calls Mondays at 3PM EDT (1900 UTC), all are welcome.  The weekly agenda and notes are at
We are going to try moving the call from where it is currently hosted to a meeting on NumFOCUS's gsuite.  I have invited the current invitation list (filtered by recent attendance) to the new meeting.  The link to join the meeting is:

I am 50/50 on the new link working as expected / hitch free.  If you plan to join, keep an eye on this mailing list / gitter for if we are moving back to the current meeting location for the call.