[Matplotlib-devel] Weekly call moved

Through NumFOCUS we now have access to a zoom account which we can use for our weekly meetings.  Hopefully we will have less issues with this than we have been having with hangouts.

As a reminder they are from 1500-1600 US Eastern (15:00-04) every Monday if you are interested please join!  If people want to join, but this time / day does not work for you we can move it.  The time can probably only move an hour or two either way (we need to get both Hawaii (UTC-10) and Central European Summer time (UTC+2) on the call)

It seems to not be able to set up an infinity repeating meeting so this one is for 20 occurrences.

Tom

----

Thomas Caswell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Matplotlib Weekly call
Time: Jun 3, 2019 3:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every week on Mon, 20 occurrence(s)

Join Zoom Meeting

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,384435716# US (New York)