[Matplotlib-devel] Summer stundents

On this weeks call we discussed if we want to take summer students this year (either through GSOC or running the JDH summer fellowship again).  Is anyone able and interested in mentoring this summer?

Re: Summer stundents

tcaswell
Following up on this (and ccing the user list),

Is anyone available and interested in helping to mentor summer students?

Tom

Folks,