[Matplotlib-devel] SciPy 2018 Tutorial Proposals Due Feb. 9th

[Matplotlib-devel] SciPy 2018 Tutorial Proposals Due Feb. 9th

Benjamin Root
Dear matplotlib developers,

The SciPy 2018 call for proposals is open and I am emailing on behalf of the Tutorial Committee to encourage a submission from you all. Tutorials will be presented July 9-10 and, as usual, the conference is in Austin. You may find additional information here and the deadline for submission is February 9th. (Please note that this is significantly earlier than past years.)

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Sincerely,