[Matplotlib-devel] SciPy 2017 Tutorial Proposals

[Matplotlib-devel] SciPy 2017 Tutorial Proposals

Benjamin Root
Hi all!

I am a co-chair of the tutorial committee for this year's SciPy conference again. As usual, we tend to have someone give a basics-level tutorial for matplotlib. There has been some calls to also have a more advanced tutorial of some sort as well.

I would like to start putting our heads together and see what sort of proposals we can put together for this year. Proposals for tutorials are due March 22nd.

Cheers!

Re: SciPy 2017 Tutorial Proposals

Federico Ariza-2
I was thinking on the new Tool Manager. Something about the lines of developping reusable tools.
I know is a work in progress but if we go ahead as we expected​ with MEP27 this will be quite handly

So...anybody interested in co-tutoring? @oceanwolf?

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 7:44 AM, Thomas Caswell <[hidden email]> wrote:

that would certianly light a fire under getting that done!

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017, 07:27 Federico Ariza <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was thinking on the new Tool Manager. Something about the lines of developping reusable tools.
I know is a work in progress but if we go ahead as we expected​ with MEP27 this will be quite handly

On Mar 10, 2017 1:04 PM, "Benjamin Root" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!

I am a co-chair of the tutorial committee for this year's SciPy conference again. As usual, we tend to have someone give a basics-level tutorial for matplotlib. There has been some calls to also have a more advanced tutorial of some sort as well.

I would like to start putting our heads together and see what sort of proposals we can put together for this year. Proposals for tutorials are due March 22nd.

Cheers!

Y yo que culpa tengo de que ellas se crean todo lo que yo les digo?

-- Antonio Alducin --