[Matplotlib-devel] REL: v3.1.0

I (finally) tagged 3.1!

Will announce do user list when wheels are built and up.

A big thank you to every one on who worked on this!  I am particularly thankful to David Stansby and Hannah Aizenman did much of the work colating the API and whats new documentation.

Re: REL: v3.1.0

Nelle Varoquaux
Thank you so much, Tom!

Folks,