[Matplotlib-devel] REL: Matplotlib 3.1.1

[Matplotlib-devel] REL: Matplotlib 3.1.1

Paul Ivanov-2
Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce the release of Matplotlib 3.1.1!

Matplotlib 3.1.1 supports Python 3.6+.

This is mostly a bug-fix release, with one API change involving Locator.nonsingular return order.
Locator.nonsingular (introduced in matplotlib 3.1.0) now returns a range v0, v1 with v0 <= v1. This behavior is consistent with the implementation of nonsingular by the LogLocator and LogitLocator subclasses.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release, including 29 folks and one robot who worked together to get 120 pull requests in [1], as well as all the amazing users who reported and raised the issues in the first place.

Also a personal thank you to the matplotlib developers who were patient with me making my first solo release. I promise I'll be faster the next go around. :)

best,
pi
--
                   _