[Matplotlib-devel] New feature for stackplot

[Matplotlib-devel] New feature for stackplot

Jakob Rohrhirsch
Hi,

I developed a new feature for the stackplot file that I needed and want to contribute this back to matplotlib. You can see the changes here:
I tried to follow the contribution guide but I'm not sure if I'm missing something (first time I'm contributing some code). Please let me know if I should send a pull request or if I should add some testing/anything else.

Best,
Jakob