[Matplotlib-devel] MPL 3.0 feature freeze

[Matplotlib-devel] MPL 3.0 feature freeze

I propose a feature-freeze for Matplotlib for tomorrow (sorry for the poor planning / communication).  Open PRs which are not bug fixes and not marked as critical will be moved to the 3.1 milestone tomorrow (Sunday July 8, 2018).

Goal is to finish up the RC in time for the scipy sprints next week.

Any protests?

Re: MPL 3.0 feature freeze

Paul Hobson-2
I'm in favor. Thanks for keeping us moving forward on this.

Folks,