[Matplotlib-devel] LIGO nobel prize

This years Nobel prize in physics was awarded for the work done by LIGO/VIRGO [1] project.   We know that Matplotlib is used for some of the LIGO analysis (see the notebooks published at https://losc.ligo.org/tutorials/ ).

Just a reminder that our work on Matplotlib does have an impact!

Re: LIGO nobel prize

Benjamin Root
Yeah, I tried convincing my wife that I very indirectly won a Nobel Prize...

She asked if I get any money. I told her no. She congratulated me on my no-money Nobel prize.

Folks,