[Matplotlib-devel] Fwd: [Numpy-discussion] PR Cleanup

[Matplotlib-devel] Fwd: [Numpy-discussion] PR Cleanup

Paul Hobson-2
Would the MPL team be interested in something like this?
-p

Re: Fwd: [Numpy-discussion] PR Cleanup

Matthias BUSSONNIER
I haven't looked too much into the astro-py bot, but I believe there is this github integration that does it:

We all know that less things to maintain is always better. I haven't used it much either, but seen it in a couple of places.