[Matplotlib-devel] Call 15:00 EDT today...

[Matplotlib-devel] Call 15:00 EDT today...

Jody Klymak

Hi all,

The weekly developers call is today at 15:00 EDT, though I think Thomas said he can’t make it this week.

Start of an agenda is here; feel free to add to it, even if you cannot make the call (though include enough info so we can discuss)

 https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Matplotlib-meeting-agenda-aAmENlkgepgsMeDZtlsYu

We are going to try archiving the notes from the meetings at https://github.com/matplotlib/ProjectManagement
Feedback welcome….

Cheers,   Jody

--
Jody Klymak
http://web.uvic.ca/~jklymak/

Re: Call 15:00 EDT today...

tcaswell
Thanks for doing this Jody!

Tom

PS I'm on a train with only limited internet connectivity today so will miss the call