[Matplotlib-devel] CZI/mpl data model practice talk

[Matplotlib-devel] CZI/mpl data model practice talk

Hannah
Hello,
Piggybacking off Tom's practice talk, my dissertation proposal exam is on March 26th and so I wanted to give a practice talk next week Thursday at 2:00PM (before the dev meeting). This is related to matplotlib because my dissertation work is roughly a theoretical model of visualization that underpins a new data model (and adjustments to the artist model) and is funded by the CZI grant. Is supposed to be a 45 minute talk.
I would appreciate any and all feedback.
Thank you,
Hannah

Re: CZI/mpl data model practice talk

Isaac Gerg
The links don't work.

-- Sent from my mobile --

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021, 18:27 Hannah <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
Piggybacking off Tom's practice talk, my dissertation proposal exam is on March 26th and so I wanted to give a practice talk next week Thursday at 2:00PM (before the dev meeting). This is related to matplotlib because my dissertation work is roughly a theoretical model of visualization that underpins a new data model (and adjustments to the artist model) and is funded by the CZI grant. Is supposed to be a 45 minute talk.
I would appreciate any and all feedback.
Thank you,
Hannah

Re: CZI/mpl data model practice talk

Hannah

otherwise it's that zoom link, Thursday March 18th, 2:00PM EST

Thanks for the heads up!