[Matplotlib-devel] Article about matplotlib

[Matplotlib-devel] Article about matplotlib

Nicolas P. Rougier

Dear all,

Ralf Gommers proposed a few days ago to start the writing of a long article about scipy and I wonder if there is some plan for matplotlib as well? I’m always citing John’s article but it would be nice to have a more up to date article (John’s article is 11 years old and matplotlib has evolved a lot since then). What do you think?

Nicolas

Re: Article about matplotlib

anntzer.lee
I don't think there is a plan, but I like the idea...