[Matplotlib-devel] 2017-03-06 phone call notes

[Matplotlib-devel] 2017-03-06 phone call notes

tcaswell
My self, Eric Firing, Ryan May

Very short, we all were absorbed in other things over the last week.

Discussed a conda-forge build against freetype 2.6.1 for testing purposes.  Sounds good on our side, but need to discuss with conda-forge to see how to make it work technically.

Re: 2017-03-06 phone call notes

Nelle Varoquaux

On 6 March 2017 at 20:32, Thomas Caswell <[hidden email]> wrote:
My self, Eric Firing, Ryan May

Very short, we all were absorbed in other things over the last week.

Discussed a conda-forge build against freetype 2.6.1 for testing purposes.  Sounds good on our side, but need to discuss with conda-forge to see how to make it work technically.

I'd recommend looping in Matthew Brett on this discussion as well!