[Matplotlib-devel] 2017-02-06 phone call notes

[Matplotlib-devel] 2017-02-06 phone call notes

It was only my self and Ryan May (dopplershift).  We primarily talked through reviewing PRs.

Decided to adjust the algorithm for scaling the dash-patterns, see https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/pull/8032 for the result of that discussion.  This is a minor API break from 2.0, but I think it is fair to use 2.0.1 to clean up some rough edges (and bend sem-ver a bit).

I have been going back and forth on using github handles vs names in listing who is on the call.  I think I am going to settle on gh handle + the name you expose on your github profile.  Please let me know if this is not acceptable to anyone.