[Matplotlib-devel] 2.0 is tagged

At long last, 2.0 has been tagged :)  A BIG "thank you" to everyone who help with this!

Wide-spread announcement will go out once all of the binaries are built and available.  The docs will be available at matplotlib.org/2.0.0 and the main landing page will be updated once all of the binaries are available and the release is announced.

Re: 2.0 is tagged

Eric Firing
And a triple-BIG thanks to *you*, Tom, for all your suburb work on the
management as well as the technical side.

Eric

On 2017/01/16 5:16 PM, Thomas Caswell wrote:

> Folks,
>
> At long last, 2.0 has been tagged :)  A BIG "thank you" to everyone who
> help with this!
>
> Wide-spread announcement will go out once all of the binaries are built
> and available.  The docs will be available at matplotlib.org/2.0.0
> <http://matplotlib.org/2.0.0> and the main landing page will be updated
> once all of the binaries are available and the release is announced.
>
> Tom

Re: 2.0 is tagged

vincent.adrien@gmail.com
I would like to join Eric and Tom to thank everyone (including them !)
who got involded in making 2.0 possible. I am very happy to see it going
out, and I am pretty sure I am not the only one :) !

Regards,

Adrien