Matplotlib Tutorial - Dataquest

jaypeedevlin
Hi All,

We've just released a matplotlib tutorial aimed at users with no experience with MPL.

We would love your feedback on it:

https://www.dataquest.io/blog/matplotlib-tutorial/

Thanks in advance!

Re: Matplotlib Tutorial - Dataquest

tcaswell

I only have it a quick read, but it seems reasonable.

I would suggest trying %matplotlib nbagg  instead of inline.

Tom