IDE

Vincent Douce Mathoscope
hi
which IDE do you use ?
i use vim and a `python3 mypro.py`instruction but i am wondering if it exists something more ergonomic to work spcifically with matplotlib, i mean i modify the code, i press a shortcut on the keyboard and the matplotlib window would be actualized
Vincent

Re: IDE

Ashish Panigrahi
Hi Vincent!

I use vim as well. I'd suggest checking out vim-ipython-cell (https://github.com/hanschen/vim-ipython-cell) which integrates ipython and vim in a tmux session.

If you wish, there's also jupyter-vim (https://github.com/jupyter-vim/jupyter-vim) which uses Jupyter console instead (has inline plots just like notebooks).

The former is the workflow that I personally use and I'm quite happy with it. :-)

Best wishes,
Ashish

--
Ashish Panigrahi,